Thursday, October 06, 2005

They went to a bar and embezzled my dog cookies.


This is Clem's sketch of me doing an early-morning search of his canvass bag for dog cookies. He snuck them in there the night before when he and MB went to Helio's. According to MB, their taking me to Helios -- where the establishment provides outside seating -- is doing me a big favor. Judging by the adulation I receive from the other patrons, I think it is we who are doing them a big favor. Anyway, after sharing a veggie pie with MB (none for me), Clem smuggled into his bag the treats that had been generously and voluntarily provided FOR ME, not for Clem, not for MB, by the restaurant staff. Did they think I didn't notice?

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Troy said...

Excellent sketch. Not only are you looting Clem's bag, but you're humping it, too. Impressive!

9:28 PM  
Blogger mk smith said...

hey lok! i'm sure your busy chewing on thanksgiving tofu bones right now but when are you giong to update this thing. i'm sure the lack of thumbs makes it difficult but your southern fans wnat more!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home