Monday, June 13, 2005

I know what's going on

I know things that are going on. I know much more about MB and Clem than they know about themselves or each other.

I know that MB wants to move to Canada.

I know that Clem has no idea what it's really like to live with this woman. I could tell Clem a thing or two, but I'm waiting to see how long it takes him to figure stuff out.

Yesterday MB told Clem he couldn't make coffee anymore because
a) he forgets to close the coffee container
b) he forgets to check for the filter basket when he loads coffee into the machine
and
c) he leaves coffee grounds on the counter after grinding the beans.

I think Clem was mildly offended on principle, but he seems to be ok with her making the coffee.

I'm tracking the story -- will report more later. You think a dog has nothing to say on his blog? Think again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're opening my eyes to the world of dogs. I salute you.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home